Cognitive technologies are advancing at a rapid pace and it’s hard to always keep up to date on everything. That’s why Cognilytica has compiled a list of 20 AI-focused podcasts to help keep you up to date on everything going on related to AI, ML, and cognitive technologies. We’ve listed our 20 favorite podcasts below in alphabetical order.
We’ve also created a twitter list for you to easily follow all the podcast hosts in one place.
Click here for a larger version of the podcast list
- AI Today – Hosted by Kathleen Walch and Ronald Schmelzer. Cognilytica’s AI Today podcast focuses on relevant information about what’s going on today in the world of artificial intelligence. Discussing pressing topics around artificial intelligence with easy to digest content, interview guests and experts on the subject, and cut through the hype and noise to identify what is really happening with adoption and implementation of AI.
- Artificial Intelligence in Industry with Dan Faggella– Hosted by Daniel Faggella. Each week, Dan Faggella interviews top AI and machine learning executives, investors and researchers from companies like Facebook, eBay, Google DeepMind and more – with one single focus: Gaining insight on the applications and implications of AI in industry.
- Artificially Intelligent– Hosted by Christian Hubbs. Artificially Intelligent was started by two guys looking to better understand how AI and machine learning are transforming their world at work. There has been a lot of talk in recent years about the advancement and development of this fascinating new technology, some of it hype, some of it real. This podcast is dedicated to keep you up to date with weekly episodes outlining new trends, developments, and expectations for you and your business.
- Beyond The Hype: Artificial Intelligence– Hosted by David Kelnar. Interviews the world’s leading AI technologists, AI entrepreneurs and corporate executives to go ‘Beyond The Hype’ and discuss the reality of Artificial Intelligence (AI) today, what is to come, and why it matters. This podcast is produced by MMC Ventures, the research-led venture capital firm investing in early-stage technology companies.
- Concerning AI– Hosted by Brandon Sanders & Ted Sarvata. Concerning AI offers a different take on artificial intelligence than the other podcasts on this list. Brandon Sanders & Ted Sarvata take a more philosophical look at what AI means for society today and in the future.
- Data Stories– Hosted by Enrico Bertini & Moritz Stefaner. A podcast on data visualization with Enrico Bertini and Moritz Stefaner
- DataFramed– Hosted by Hugo Bowne-Anderson. In the podcast by DataCamp, Hugo Bowne-Anderson approaches this question from the perspective of what problems Data Science tries to solve instead of what definition fits it best. From automated medical diagnosis and self-driving cars to recommendation systems and climate change, come on a journey with industry and academic experts to explore the inner workings of the industry that will color the 21st century.
- Dataskeptic– Hosted by Kyle Polich. Weekly podcast featuring short mini-episodes explaining high level concepts in data science, and longer interview segments with researchers and practitioners
- Learning Machines 101– Hosted by Richard M. Golden. Learning Machines 101 is committed to providing an accessible introduction to the complex and fascinating world of Artificial Intelligence which now has an impact on everyday life throughout the world.
- Linear Digressions– Hosted by Ben Jaffe & Katie Malone. In each episode, the hosts explore machine learning and data science through interesting (and often very unusual) applications.
- Machine Learning Guide– Hosted by Tyler Renelle. This series aims to teach you the high level fundamentals of machine learning from A to Z. I’ll teach you the basic intuition, algorithms, and math. We’ll discuss languages and frameworks, deep learning, and more.
- Partially Derivative– Hosted by Jonathon Morgan & Vidya Spandana & Chris Albon. The everyday data of the world around us, hosted by data science super geeks. For the nerdy and nerd curious.
- Robohub Podcast– Hosted by Audrow Nash. Robohub Podcast is a non-profit robotics podcast where we interview experts in robotics, including researchers, entrepreneurs, policy makers, and venture capitalists. Our interviewers are researchers, entrepreneurs, and engineers involved in robotics. Our interviews are technical and, often, get into the details of what we are discussing, but we make an effort to have our interviews understandable to a general audience.
- Talking Machines– Hosted by Katherine Gorman & Neil Lawrence. Talking Machines is your window into the world of machine learning. Your hosts, Katherine Gorman and Neil Lawrence, bring you clear conversations with experts in the field, insightful discussions of industry news, and useful answers to your questions.
- The AI Podcast– Hosted by Noah Kravitz. Artificial Intelligence has been described as “Thor’s Hammer“ and “the new electricity.” But it’s also a bit of a mystery – even to those who know it best. We’ll connect with some of the world’s leading experts in artificial intelligence, deep learning, and machine learning to explain how it works, how it’s evolving, and how it intersects with every facet of human endeavor, from art to science. We release new episodes every week.
- The After On Podcast– Hosted by Rob Reid. This is a series of unhurried conversations with thinkers, founders, and scientists.
- The O’Reilly Bots Podcast–Hosted by Jon Bruner. The O’Reilly Bots Podcast covers advances in conversational user interfaces, artificial intelligence, and messaging that are revolutionizing the way we interact with software.
- The O’Reilly Data Show– Hosted by Ben Lorica. The O’Reilly Data Show Podcast explores the opportunities and techniques driving big data, data science, and AI.
- This Week in Machine Learning & AI– Hosted by Sam Charrington. This Week in Machine Learning & AI brings you the week’s most interesting and important stories from the worlds of machine learning and artificial intelligence. We discuss the latest developments in research, technology, and business, and explore interesting projects from across the web. Technologies covered include: machine learning, artificial intelligence, deep learning, natural language processing, neural networks, analytics, big data and more.
- Voices in AI– Hosted by Byron Reese. Today’s leading minds talk AI with host Byron Reese.