Podcast: Play in new window | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS
When people hear about the race for AI dominance, they often think that the main competition is between the US and China. The US and China do have most of the largest and most well funded AI companies on the planet, and the pace of funding, company growth, and adoption doesn’t seem to be slowing anytime soon.
But many other countries also have a stake in the AI race. Podcast hosts Kathleen Walch and Ron Schmelzer take a look at some additional countries and see if AI is truly like that of the space race or simply like any other technology trend we’ve seen come and go.
- The Race for AI Dominance is More Global Than you Think Newsletter
- Is South Korea Poised To Be A Leader In AI?
- The man who invented the self-driving car (in 1986)
- You’ve Heard of Robots; What are Cobots? Newsletter
- The Three E’s of Cobots Infographic
Fiverr is a marketplace for creative and digital freelance service. We use Fiverr for quite a few needs at Cognilytica including podcast editing, transcription, and more. Use promo code ‘AITODAY’ for 15% off your first purchase on Fiverr.com. Offer valid until December 31, 2018