Podcast: Play in new window | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS
Artificial Intelligence is allowing companies to improve customer service in ways not possible before. Chatbots allow companies to have an always-on agent that can be integrated into customer support service teams to answer questions or help provide more relevant products and services based on customer preferences. AI enabled systems can help handle complicated, multi-step transactions that are often error-prone such as loan application or student applications or real estate. AI can also provide proactive customer interaction looking for patterns and reaching out to customers who they think might be experiencing a problem.
In this podcast, Cognilytica analysts Kathleen Walch and Ron Schmelzer share some of the ways in which AI is being used today and how they are transforming our lives both personally and professionally.
- AI Today Podcast #025: Interview with Matt Gardner, St. Louis Blues (NHL Hockey Team)
- AI Today Podcast #012: Chatbots – Are they Useful?
- INFOGRAPHIC: Top 8 Use Cases for Chat Bots
- Customer support chatbots set to transform service functions
- Chatbots improve customer service
- 4 best uses of chatbots for business
- Best uses of chatbots in business
- Important use cases of AI powered chatbots in the banking industry
Fiverr is a marketplace for creative and digital freelance service. We use Fiverr for quite a few needs at Cognilytica including podcast editing, transcription, and more. Use promo code ‘AITODAY’ for 15% off your first purchase on Fiverr.com. Offer valid until December 31, 2018