Determining which categories or “classes” data belongs to in the core aspect of classification. In this episode of the AI Today podcast hosts Kathleen Walch and Ron Schmelzer define the terms Classification & Classifier, Binary Classifier, Multiclass Classifier, Decision Boundary, and explain how they relate to AI and why it’s important to know about them.
- FREE Intro to CPMAI mini course
- CPMAI Training and Certification
- AI Glossary
- Glossary Series: Artificial Intelligence
- AI Glossary Series – Machine Learning, Algorithm, Model
- Glossary Series: Prediction, Inference, and Generalization
- Glossary Series: Machine Learning Approaches: Supervised Learning, Unsupervised Learning, Reinforcement Learning