Podcast: Play in new window | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS
In order for machine learning systems to work, they need to be trained on data. But there are different types of data and depending on the situation you may want to use one type of data over another, or a combination of different types. In this episode of the AI Today podcast hosts Kathleen Walch and Ron Schmelzer define the terms “Ground Truth” Data and Synthetic Data, explain how these terms relate to AI and why it’s important to know about them.
Want to dive deeper into an understanding of artificial intelligence, machine learning, or big data concepts? Want to learn how to apply AI and data using hands-on approaches and the latest technologies? Check out these hand-selected books in our Suggested Reading List that can help you expand your knowledge or put your knowledge to use.
- FREE Intro to CPMAI mini course
- CPMAI Training and Certification
- Suggested Reading List
- AI Glossary
- Glossary Series: Training Data, Epoch, Batch, Learning Curve
- An Overview of the Data Labeling Market (Cognilytica Market Intelligence)
- An Overview of the Synthetic Data Market (Cognilytica Market Intelligence)
- Data Labeling Snapshot Dec 2021
- AI Today Podcast #86: Insights into Data Preparation and Labeling for AI
- The Achilles’ Heel Of AI
- AI Today Podcast: The Expanding Data Infrastructure Layer
- AI Today Podcast: AI Education Series: Data Preparation for AI