Podcast: Play in new window | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS
In this episode of the AI Today podcast hosts Kathleen Walch and Ron Schmelzer define the terms Tokenization and Vectorization, explain how these terms relates to AI and why it’s important to know about them.
Want to dive deeper into an understanding of artificial intelligence, machine learning, or big data concepts? Want to learn how to apply AI and data using hands-on approaches and the latest technologies? Check out these hand-selected books in our Suggested Reading List that can help you expand your knowledge or put your knowledge to use.
- FREE Intro to CPMAI mini course
- CPMAI Training and Certification
- Suggested Reading List
- AI Glossary
- Glossary Series: Artificial Intelligence
- AI Glossary Series – Machine Learning, Algorithm, Model
- Glossary Series: (Artificial) Neural Networks, Node (Neuron), Layer
- Glossary Series: Natural Language Processing (NLP), NLU, NLG, Speech-to-Text, TTS, Speech Recognition