It’s hard to have a conversation about AI these days without the topic of Generative AI coming up. People are using generative AI to help with many things. But what do these technologies mean at an organizational level? And how do you apply this technology for your organization? In this podcast episode hosts Kathleen Walch and Ron Schmelzer take a deeper look at generative AI. We talk about what foundation models are, and, more importantly, how to make these large language models do what you want them to do including an overview of Fine-Tuning and Domain-Specific LLMs.
This episode is part of our Generative AI series so make sure to subscribe to AI Today to get notified of all upcoming episodes in this series.
- CPMAI Training and Certification
- AI Today Podcast: Generative AI Series: Generative AI & Large Language Models (LLMs) – How Do They Work?
- Trustworthy AI Group Workshop
- FREE Intro to CPMAI mini course
- AI Glossary
- AI Today Podcast: AI Glossary Series – Tokenization and Vectorization
- AI Today Podcast: AI Glossary Series – OpenAI, GPT, DALL-E, Stable Diffusion