It’s hard to have a conversation about AI these days without the topic of Generative AI coming up. People are using generative AI to help with many things, but just like with any technology there can be a downside as well. In this podcast episode hosts Kathleen Walch and Ron Schmelzer take a deeper look at generative AI and discuss some of the drawbacks and challenges of Generative AI that you should be aware of if you are going to use this technology.
This episode is part of our Generative AI series so make sure to subscribe to AI Today to get notified of all upcoming episodes in this series.
- CPMAI Training and Certification
- AI Today Podcast: Generative AI Series: Generative AI & Large Language Models (LLMs) – How Do They Work?
- Trustworthy AI Group Workshop
- FREE Intro to CPMAI mini course
- AI Glossary
- AI Today Podcast: Trustworthy AI Series: Ethical AI
- AI Today Podcast: Trustworthy AI Series: Responsible AI
- AI Today Podcast: Generative AI Series: Foundation Models, Fine-Tuning, and Domain-Specific LLMs
AI Today Podcast: AI Glossary Series – OpenAI, GPT, DALL-E, Stable Diffusio