Podcast: Play in new window | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS
On the AI Today podcast we regularly interview thought leaders who are implementing AI and cognitive technology at various companies and agencies. However in this episode hosts Kathleen Walch and Ron Schmelzer interview Andy Ilachinski and David Broyles, hosts of the AI with AI podcast. On their podcast they explore the latest breakthroughs in artificial intelligence and autonomy, as well as their military implications so naturally we discussed with them some of the biggest trends they are seeing emerging out of AI today, some of the challenges to AI adoption especially in military applications, and some of the surprising insights and trends they have seen over the 4 years they have hosted their podcast.
Kathleen and Ron were also guests on the AI with AI podcast. If you’d like to hear this interview podcast, you can listen to that interview here.
- CPMAI Methodology
- AI in Government Community
- “AI, Robots, and Swarms. Issues, Questions, and Recommended Studies,” CNA Report, January 2017
- “Artificial Intelligence: Emerging Themes, Issues, and Narratives,” CNA Report, Oct 2020
- Deepmind’s landmark paper on AlphaGo: Mastering the game of Go with deep neural networks and tree search
- DARPA’s Lifelong learning program
- “The Computer Scientist Training AI to Think With Analogies”
- GPT-3 Powers the Next Generation of Apps
- OpenAI abandons robotics research