Companies of all sizes in just about every single industry are looking to see how Artificial Intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and cognitive technology projects can provide a competitive edge, provide efficiencies, and improve ROI in today’s competitive landscape. As a result, this creates tremendous opportunity for people looking to manage these types of projects and there is a significant and growing demand for skilled AI project managers across the whole range of AI capabilities.
Yet, as AI rapidly transforms industries, so do the complexities and challenges associated with these projects. That’s where the Cognitive Project Management for AI (CPMAI) methodology shines and those certified in the methodology stand our from the pack. In this episode of the AI Today podcast hosts Kathleen Walch and Ron Schmelzer interview Jonelle Martinez who is who is Senior IT Project Manager at Qivliq Federal, and is CPMAI certified in AI & ML project management methodology. Listen in as Jonelle shares her inspiring journey to CPMAI certification, the invaluable skills she’s cultivated, and how this methodology has equipped her with the knowledge, terminology, and professional credibility she sought. Discover how CPMAI has given her a competitive edge in the AI arena and the exciting opportunities that lie ahead in this ever-evolving field.
- FREE Intro to CPMAI mini course
- CPMAI Training and Certification
- AI Today Podcast: Lessons Learned from AI Project Management: Interview with Jeff Eason, Salt Lake County Health Department
- AI Today Podcast: Applying CPMAI in the Real World – Interview with Chuck LaBarre, ENI
- AI Today Podcast: Adopting AI Best Practices – Interview with Krystene Jennings, Centene
- AI Today Podcast: Applying CPMAI in the Real World – Interview with Karen McCann, Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions