Voice assistants such as those produced by Amazon, Microsoft, Apple, Google, Baidu and others are starting to catch on! In this infographic learn more about statistics for voice assistants in the market as of 2018. How are voice assistants being used? What languages do they support? What are some of the more unique usages of these voice assistants? Check this out and learn!
Infographic Sponsored By:
At PullString, we strive to help people talk effortlessly with the technology that surrounds us. Working at the intersection of creative expression and artificial intelligence, we provide agencies and enterprises with the leading solution to collaboratively design, prototype, and publish highly engaging voice applications for Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and IoT devices.
Find out more about PullString at https://www.pullstring.com/
- PullString White Paper: Bringing Voice Applications to the Enterprise
- AI Today Podcast #053: The Three Fallacies of Conversational AI — Interview with Martin Reddy, PullString
- PullString Briefing Note
- PullString Website
- The Top 100 Google Assistant and Google Home Commands
- Where People Use Voice Assistants
- Siri Remains The Most Used Mobile Voice Assistant
- Amazon Alexa Skill Count Surpasses 30,000 in the U.S.
- 50 Best Amazon Alexa Skills
- Cortana vs. Siri vs. Google Assistant
- 15 Awesome Things You Didn’t Know Siri Can Do For You
- Siri Country Availability
- Alexa Supported Languages
- Google Home lands in 7 new countries
- Talk to the Google Assistant in multiple languages
- Language Support in Voice Assistants Compared
- If Amazon wants Alexa everywhere, it needs better language support
- Cortana’s regions and languages