*** EVENT CANCELLED ***
Featured Guest Speaker: John Power, CDO/CAO at Equifax (Europe)
Advances in computing have generated the use of more data and complex algorithms that turn data into decisions and insights. New AI credit scoring technology is able to make credit risk predictions quicker than ever. However, algorithmic decision making can come at a cost in terms of opaqueness in credit decision processes and compromise versus fair lending principles. In this session, John will go over:
- What is explainable AI
- The benefits and risks associated with algorithmic decision making
- How to address and combat bias and adverse outcomes in using AI for credit decisions
- Insights and lessons learned from Equifax
- Best practices for explainable AI
About Enterprise Data & AI:
The Enterprise Data & AI Community is geared toward innovative companies pushing the boundaries of what’s possible with Artificial Intelligence and cognitive technologies. This community is focused on the enterprise data side of AI including: Data Engineering, Data Preparation, Data Labeling & Annotation, Sourcing and Generating Data, and All Other Topics Data-Related and AI.
Join us at this monthly event for high-quality content with compelling & informative speakers and opportunities to network and connect with fellow like-minded individuals.
- 11:30 – 12:30pm: Featured Presentation
- 12:30 – 1:00pm: Your Q&A and interaction