Feature Presenter: Kevin Mills, Head Global Government Partnerships, Coursera
As organizations in both the public and private sectors are grappling with the digital skills gap within their workforces, employee development has become an important differentiator in nurturing the AI and Data skills that governments need. By offering training, certification, and other upskilling programs, governments can reap the benefits of a more productive workforce with the skills necessary to leverage the promise of AI and data analysis.
Join this webinar to learn:
- Recent trends and drivers for employee AI and data skills development across more than just data science teams
- Use cases and best practices for organizations making AI skills development a reality
- The benefits of partnering to expedite your training and skills achievement at government scale
- 12:00pm- 12:30: Featured Presentation
- 12:30-1:00pm: Your Q&A and interaction
About AI in Government:
AI in Government is where those working in and with the government get together to network, discuss, and interact on topics relating to AI, machine learning, and cognitive technologies. Join us at this monthly event for high-quality content with compelling & informative speakers and opportunities to network and connect with fellow like-minded individuals.