Featured Guest Speaker: Justin Marsico, Chief Data Officer and Deputy Assistant Commissioner at the Bureau of the Fiscal Service (BFS)
Introduced by: Ben Anderson, Federal Government Partnerships at Coursera
Come join us for this great presentation around areas related to:
- Enhancing AI Skills in the Government Workforce/Recruiting Data Scientists
- Finding the most appropriate use cases
- Creating the Infrastructure for AI Adoption
- 11:30-12:30pm: Featured Presentation
- 12:30-1:00pm: Your Q&A and interaction
About AI in Government:
AI in Government is where those working in and with the government get together to network, discuss, and interact on topics relating to AI, machine learning, and cognitive technologies. Join us at this monthly event for high-quality content with compelling & informative speakers and opportunities to network and connect with fellow like-minded individuals.
To learn more about AI in Government and see a list of upcoming events check out our website: https://www.aiingovernment.com. This event is free for all. If you’re interested in helping financially support this event please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.