- Lance Cleghorn, Digital Service Expert, Engineering at the Defense Digital Service, Department of Defense
- Nick Ashworth, Digital Service Expert, Engineering at the Defense Digital Service, Department of Defense
- David Seager, Digital Service Expert, Data at the Defense Digital Service, Department of Defense
The Defense Digital Service (DDS) will discuss how digital services are supporting the development of AI within the Department of Defense (DoD). From previous and current projects, DDS will discuss how they are supporting this development by pursuing quality data, cybersecurity, and advising organizations within DoD on technical capabilities. Join this engaging and interactive presentation to learn more about how the DDS is supporting AI development in the DoD and stick around for Q&A with the presenters to get your questions answered.
- 11:30-12:30pm: Featured Presentation
- 12:30-1:00pm: Your Q&A and interaction
About AI in Government:
AI in Government is where those working in and with the government get together to network, discuss, and interact on topics relating to AI, machine learning, and cognitive technologies. Join us at this monthly event for high-quality content with compelling & informative speakers and opportunities to network and connect with fellow like-minded individuals.
To learn more about AI in Government and see a list of upcoming events check out our website: https://www.aiingovernment.com. This event is free for all. If you’re interested in helping financially support this event please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.